Explosion Training Commences November 8th - Important VAXPass Information
Explosion Fall Indoor Training season commences with the first sessions on November 8th.
Facility Access Information (VAXPass Updates)
- NO SPECTATORS PERMITTED
- Parents not permitted inside Techniplex, Powerplex, RPYCC or School buildings
- Parents are permitted into Double Ice Complex with VAXPass and ID to access the drop off/pick up area (parents not permitted inside RPYCC). All entry to RPYCC must be through the Double Ice complex. Use of the RPYCC exterior doors is not permitted. Everyone must enter and exit through the sliding doors of Double Ice Complex (NEXT TO RECEPTION).
- 12-18 year olds required to show proof of ID to access RPYCC. Photocopy of Social Insurance card is acceptable.
- 12-18 year olds DO NOT require proof of ID to access other facilities (only RPYCC)
- 18 year olds and younger participating in activities are not required to have a VAX Pass.
- Please note that you will not be permitted to enter until 5 minutes before your practice time.
- VAXpass Required
- TPlex/RPYCC - Coaches need VAXPass and ID to access
- PPlex & Schools - Coaches must verify VAXPass double vaccination status in advance in order to access facilities.
General COVID Awareness
- We continue to require our membership to adhere to the Current COVID Public Health Guidelines. Please review our COVID page to refresh your memory.
- Participants will have to arrive to the facility wearing a mask through any common areas. This mask is to be removed during training. At the conclusion of training, the participants must reapply the mask.
- No spectators permitted at any venue.
- Social distancing wherever possible, avoiding excessive contact.
- PLAYERS/PARENTS AT HOME BEFORE LEAVING - COVID Self Screening Tool / stay home if you have symptom
- Arrive Ready (no change room access)
- Please ensure water bottles are clearly labelled with your child's name.